- GOVERNANCE FOR GROWTH IN INDIA
- by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- As India chooses its 16th Lok Sabha in 2014, and voters across the country are debating and discussing matters related to governance and elections, this book, from someone who has observed our national life at close quarters, is a visionary statement for every citizen to read and understand.
- Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, who was India’s eleventh President, and has been a scientist, a technocrat, a teacher and thinker, brings his vast experience and keen eye for detail to bear in discussing various aspects of governance. He articulates a vision for India and what each citizen must do to make it a reality—it is only by being honest, morally upright, and by working hard that we can achieve the mission of a developed India. Dr Kalam also proposes realistic, step-by-step solutions to issues of corruption, governance and accountability. Optimistic, progressive and positive, he dreams of an India that can achieve wholesome development for every citizen.
- Farsighted yet practical, Governance for Growth in India is a timely roadmap for every citizen to imbibe so that they can exercise their franchise in a thoughtful, analytical manner and bring about real change in India.
|Type||Fiction & Non Fiction|
- Be the first to review this product