- ‘LADY, YOU’RE NOT A MAN!’: THE ADVENTURES OF A WOMAN AT WORK
- by Apurva Purohit
- Today’s woman wants to make a success of both family and career and is unwilling to compromise on either. But the burden of coping with deadlines, recalcitrant children, lazy husbands, difficult bosses and equally difficult in-laws can be daunting, even overwhelming.
- In this book, Apurva Purohit, CEO of Radio City 91.1 FM, shows how women can accept, adapt and achieve their way to the highest rung in every arena. Through real-life stories and funny anecdotes, she provides pithy tips on a multitude of topics: from training husbands to training interns, from the right attitude to getting it right with kids, from dealing with household crises to office emergencies, from building a reputation to paving one’s way to the top.
- Warm, witty and empathetic, ‘Lady, You’re Not a Man!’ is a must-read for every woman on the quest for work-home balance and determined to succeed in her career and live a happy and fulfilling life.
|Type||Educations / Entertainment|
- Be the first to review this product