- MSD THE MAN, THE LEADER
- by Biswadeep Ghosh
- The most inspirational story in Indian cricket is that of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- Generations will remember Dhoni for hitting the dramatic winning six for India in the finals of the World Cup 2011 against Sri Lanka, but it is the hope he has given to millions of struggling cricketers across this vast nation that is his true legacy. Born in the lap of poverty and having battled against unimaginable adversities, Dhoni’s phenomenal rise from being a bus conductor’s son to captain of Team India is now a case study in B-schools. With grit, guts and matchless self-belief, Dhoni led India to a Twenty20 World Cup and an ICC Cricket World Cup triumph, as well as the number one position in all three versions of the game. Although he’s had his fair share of disappointments, for MSD failure has been yet another motivation to work hard and succeed.
- MSD: The Man, the Leaderunveils Dhoni’s struggles during his growing-up years, analyses his career as a cricketer and captain par excellence and reveals his innate leadership abilities by speaking to luminaries
- from different walks of life, including Harsh Goenka, Harsha Bhogle and Martin Crowe, in a jargon-free, easy-to-read style. Replete with examples of Dhoni’s strong personality and inspiring leadership and marking one decade of his entry into the Indian cricket team, MSD: The Man, the Leader will reinforce the belief: Yes, I CAN.
|Type||Fiction & Non Fiction|
- Be the first to review this product