- Descriptions :-
- The book was published in 1975. In 1976, a short television series based on the novel was broadcast with the same title.
- About Arthur Hailey
- Arthur Hailey was a novelist.
- Airport, Overload, In High Places, Strong Medicine, and Wheels are some of the other books written by Hailey.
- Hailey is known for his interesting choice of plots. His stories have a grand setting and are engaging. Racy, realistic and full of suspense and action, the stories have been a major hit among readers. With in-depth research, Hailey also weaves in interesting facts alongside the story.
- Hailey was born in Bedfordshire in England and served in the Air Force. After trying out various part-time and full-time jobs, he became a full-fledged writer in 1956. Till today, over 170 million copies of his books have been sold, in 40 languages. Hailey died in 2004, at the age of 84.
|Type||Fiction & Non Fiction|
- Be the first to review this product